SHIPPING INFORMATION – GENERAL GUIDELINES
- – Due to the bulky nature of most of our products, standard shipping is via freight with curbside delivery only.
- – When your order departs our Warehouse in Dallas, Texas, you will receive a email with the tracking information.
- – All items furniture items are individually boxed and labeled. Ensure to verify the Bill of Lading prior to signing for delivery. If an item is missing, ensure it is annotated. If the Bill of Lading is signed without any annotations, wet will not be responsible of any missing items.
Delivery Time and Pricing:
- – Delivery time is based on location and size of order, and can be anywhere from 2 to 7 business days.
- – Shipping quotes are only estimates, the actual shipping cost will be applied to the sales order.
- – ALWAYS set packages right side up. (Our logo should always be right-side up)
- – Open package from top and read instructions BEFORE unpacking the equipment.
- – Before discarding any packaging, verify that you have all loose parts.
- – NEVER drag any packages.
In Case of Damaged/Missing Items:
- – All damages and/or missing items MUST be reported directly to Salonz Direct, LLC within 48 hours of delivery.
- – Do NOT refuse any items; regardless of possible damages. If products are delivered to a customer and the shipment is refused and returned to Salonz Direct, then the customer will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus all applicable freight charges.
- – Notify the deliveryman of any damages or missing items. On the delivery receipt annotate the extent of the visible damage and any probable concealed damages. If it is not annotated on the delivery receipt, then Salonz Direct, LLC is not responsible for any replacement cost.
Salonz Direct, LLC is not responsible for any damages incurred during transport from our warehouse to the confirmed delivery address. We will file a damage claim with the carrier on your behalf.